Fishing Charters Noosa
If you’re looking to spend the day out on the water fishing, then there is no better place to be than Noosa. As a great way to explore Noosa and the surrounding areas, why not join us for a day of offshore fishing full of sun and water?
- We have 3 x 10-meter cougar catamarans powered by twin 300hp Yamaha outboards.
- We can offer a half-day 3/4 day and full day trip each day as we have 3 boats weather and numbers dependant.
- Lunch provided on 3/4 day and full-day trips.
- Friendly and experienced skippers and deckhands
- Water, soft drinks, and snacks provided on all our trips.
- Keep the fish that you catch.
- Our vessels have onboard toilets.
- Our vessels cater for up to 12 people.
- All our offshore fishing trips are deep sea, fishing reefs anywhere from 10 meters up to 100 meters deep depending on where the fish are biting
- There are multiple reefs that we can fish out off Noosa, commonly fishing double island point on our full-day trips and fishing the local reefs such as north reef and sunshine reef on our shorter length trips.
Offshore Fishing Charter Options:
Join us on an offshore fishing trip. With professional fishing crew that will clean you fish at the end of the day, we will work as hard as we can to ensure that you have the best day out on the water possible.
Our fishing trips will see you fishing Noosa’s local and outer reefs for Coral Trout, Snapper, Trag Jew, Pearl Perch, Moses Perch, Mackerel, Tuna, and even sail fish.
What are fishing charters?
Fishing charters are a great way to get a feel for the open ocean without going too far from land. They’re a fantastic option for anyone who doesn’t own a boat themselves to get out on the water with the help of a professional to fish for a set period of time. It’s a service that is often offered by professional fishers, boat owners and specialised companies and can be customised to the needs of the customer. Often, the boat owner or professional fisher will help the customers, from setting up their lines to the cleaning and storage of the fish caught.
Why go fishing in Noosa?
With beautiful clear waterways, the Noosa fishing scene is some of the best fishing in South East Queensland. There are numerous fishing spots throughout Noosa with abundant fish throughout the region. Whether you’re looking to fish bream, whiting, dart or tailor, you won’t be disappointed when you head out on a fishing charter. Having such an array of possible fishing spots means that we can cater to everyone’s skill level and fishing preferences.
Why choose Noosa Watersports?
Noosa Watersports are experts when it comes to providing you with a professional, fun and exciting day of chartered fishing at great prices. Our chartered fishing trips will take you to all of the best spots, including local and outer reefs. Our high powered vessels and expert fisherman can provide you with maximum fishing time out on the water. You will find yourself fishing for pearl Perch, Coral Trout, Snapper, Mackerel and Tuna, to name just a few!
Our crew will work hard with you to ensure that you have a fantastic day out on the water. With drinks and meals included and our crew even cleaning your catch at the end of the day, you’re guaranteed to have a memorable day. We’re here to ensure you have the best, safest and most exciting fishing trip that you can.
So, what are you waiting for?
If you’re ready to book your day of chartered fishing in Noosa, why not give us a call? With an easy booking service with a few different fishing charter trips available, we really do have something for everyone. We offer three different trip options, so whether you’re looking for a half-day trip, three-quarter day or full-day trip, we have you covered.
With expert fisherman as your crew and vessels powered by 300hp Yamaha Outboards, you can be sure that you will be booking with the best and fastest crew in Noosa. All you have to do is sit back, relax and decide where you’re going to dip your line.